Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Side Effects=no motivation

Pathophysiology....fine. Fundamentals.... fine. Clinicals.... super. Pharmacology.... shoot myself in the arm. I have never been so overwhelmed with information in my life. First pharm test tomorrow=stress overload for me. Hats off to all you pharmacists out there. I have new found respect.

6 comments:

Jen said...

THANKS CHE! Being a pharmacist is lovely. I'm glad you have a newfound respect for me. Just kidding! Good luck on your test though. You'll do great!

Anger said...

I'm pretty sure you could learn everything you need to know by watching Grey's Anatomy.

Kim said...

ohhh good luck! Twenty days too late. I hope it went well!!

johnandjana said...

Che' I'm sure you did great on your test. I haven't blogged for awhile, so good luck with all your schooling.

Bree said...

Love your new header!! Sounds like you're staying on top of everything even if pharmacology isn't the funnest. Good Luck!! And I hear you're coming up for the big Office shin-dig!! Ohhhh yeeeaahhh!! (that's what she said) BAHAHAHA! :)

Bree said...

Sorry, that last part of my comment wasn't so G-rated! hahahaha!!