Sunday, September 13, 2009

Life's Accumulated Treasures

Do you ever look around your surroundings and think to yourself, " Wow, I have accumulated a lot of junk in these last few years?" Well, imagine being married for 62 years! That would be a lot of stuff.... well this weekend we went to help clean out Landon's grandparent's home and we came across these great finds....




P.S. Isn't my Mother-in-law adorable? She and I were causing more havoc than help. Every time something colorful, oversized or altogether laughable came out of the closet we would throw it over our clothes and jump around in hysterics. It was quite the time.

For my future posterity: Don't make fun of my clothes.... they were probably awesome at the time.

9 comments:

cortney and neil said...

shut up. is that a pink velour jump suit. I am loving it!

Kim said...

one piece at that? Loving it even more. I think Cortney would actually wear it...

Anger said...

ha ha. That is pretty awesome.

Morgan Eliason said...

These pictures crack me up!! Landon had great Grandparents!! I'm glad that Freed is with his sweet Lucy now :)

Bree said...

hahaha!! I LOOOVE the glasses! You should be Mrs. Doubtfire for Halloween! haha!

Anonymous said...

SHOOT, WE'RE CUTE!
Thanks for making a normally hard task, a outrageously fun experience.
You rock!

Andi and Cade said...

That family is so lucky to have you! That is usually a horrible task for families, leave it to you to make it a riot! Love You!

Jared and Sarah said...

YES!! I LOVE IT! And you were totally workin' the one piece pink velour suit, I expect you to be getting one in the near future.

Jen said...

I'm LOVING the glasses. Awesome!