Friday, February 13, 2009

...Profesh Coupon Binders! ♥...

Yeah! I finally got a fancy, new binder to hold all of my manufacturer's coupons! It sure makes it much easier to find what I am looking for in the grocery store. Who would have ever thought I would be such a bargain hunter? I'm obsessed with it! I saved over $400 at the grocery store last month! (Brad is going to look great in the store with this, Linda. Very masculine.) 




9 comments:

Anger said...

Wow Che' I'm seriously impressed right now. Very cute. The buttons at the top and did you ink that strip at the bottom?

Andi said...

Okay I also want to know how you organized this on the inside?! My new dilemma is what the easiest way to organize the mess is. :) Cute idea.

robcallfamily said...

I love it! That is so creative. Way cute idea.

cortney and neil said...

start making me one

Jen said...

Umm...you might as well just start taking orders for these. I'll even pay you to make me one and then show me how you do your grocery game or whatever it is. I still haven't taken the time to sit down and figure it out. Start figuring out your price and I'll pay up!!

Toni said...

I am very intrigued! I want to learn the ways of coupon shopping. This is a cute idea. But where do you get your coupons from?

Linda, Brad and they're driving us mad said...

Love it! I am going to take a picture. Thanks for doing one for me. I know you love me the most.

Mandi said...

Seriously surprised by you. Coupons?? Really?? You need to get a kid or something to do with your spare time!! Just kidding I am totally jealous of your creativity.

Anonymous said...

Che' could you hook your old mother up?