Valentines last year (we went to a formal dinner and dance)
In light of Valentines day comin' right up, I thought I would indulge myself in this little husband tag:
Where did you meet your husband? I had just broken up with this guy and was really bitter about the whole thing. I took him all of his stuff and was walking back into my apartment building when I saw a note hanging on the door that said, "Date needed for concert tonight, cute girls only need apply. Apt # 221" Well, jaded me ripped it right off and stomped over to that apartment and rapped on the door. Landon answered and I screamed, "Are boys really this pathetic?! Can't you even get a date?" I guess he found my sassiness appealing!
When was your first kiss? Well, when was our first date?
How long did you date before you got married? I am embarrassed to admit this, but we met in August, were engaged in November and married in March. That is ridiculously fast.
How long have you been married? 1 year, 11 months and 5 days
What does he do that surprises you? Not a whole lot surprises me about Landon anymore, but he does have some little quirks that catch me off guard. Like how he insists upon always wearing my socks, or how he has no consideration with the volume of his voice while talking on the cell phone (no matter where we are), or how he donates money to random charities. Sometimes I check the bank account and there will be donations to all of these funny organizations. It's really cute.
What is your favorite feature of his? That he smiles with his mouth closed. It makes him look like a guilty, little kid.
What is his best quality? Landon is super sweet. He will leave me little letters around the house, bring me home presents and gets super upset if I am sad.
Does he have a nickname for you? This question should say, 'does he ever call you your real name?' because Landon does not. As you all know, I will answer to "Honey, Che' Money, Che' Balls, Baby Love, Balls, Bobby Brady, Shady, or Babe."
What is his favorite food? Ruby River steak and sweet potato
What is his favorite sport? Basketball
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go on Vacations. (but mostly cruises and Disneyland)
Does he have any children? Not that I know of
Does he have any hidden talents? Landon is VERY persuasive. He could probably convince me that I am blonde if he wanted, this has been a GREAT quality while selling. Poor, unsuspecting people. At least I know what I'm up against.
How old is he? 25
Who said I love you first? I did, but he had been dancing around it for weeks. He said things like, "if this is not love, I don't know what is." What a chicken.
What is his favorite music? Whatever he is singing too loudly at the time.
What is his favorite color? I'm not sure, I should ask him that.
What do you admire most about him? Landon is very determined in life, and always seem to be really good at everything he tries. I have never seen him fail. He treats me so good and always lets me know how he feels about me. I know that he is going to take great care of me and our babies.
Will he read this? Of course, Landon stalks blogs like nobody's business.




8 comments:
Love it. And I love Landon. I think he is one of the funniest people I know and such a great addition to the family. I love that he donates money to random charities! ha ha ha!! Oh and I LOVE the new blog look. I gave up on the one I was working on the other day. I just need you to do it for me.
This is so cute. I do love the Lanny, and his constant singing. All the time. :)
Hey! I found your blog off of Sarah's. You're hilarious. Just thought you should know that.
I love that Landon loves food and calls Brad to find out what the recipe is for the captain crunch french toast. I also love that he hangs out with Carter. What a guy!!!
Cute... It is fun to read a bit about how you two met and fell in love!
The comment about Landon singing was hilarious, and I can picture him dancing that one dance that he does so well...the shimmy or whatever it is. funny funny!!
Cute post Che! I feel like I don't know Landon super well, but he sure does deal with all of our family drama fabulously. Ha ha! Thanks for coming to visit us in the hospital this week. It was so great to see you!! You looked so cute, just like always.
That is so cute and funny I thought my husband Jonny was the only guy that wore women socks love it I get so mad cause mine are always gone and then I have none to wear!!!!
Post a Comment