Two Years.... On one hand it's gone fast, but to me it seems I have not seen him for ten. On this day two years ago I saw so much pain in people that I love. Rather than focus on that, I wanted to post about the good. Nic's legacy... Mason and Avery. Nic was an amazing father and he loved his kids more than anything. It breaks my heart that he cannot tuck them in tonight, but I know that my Heavenly Father had a plan for Nic, my sister and their kids and I am so grateful for the promise of eternal families. I love to visit the temple and feel reassurance and comfort that someday Nic will hug his babies again. I am so thankful that Mason and Avery have Neil, they love him so much and he is so patient and sweet with them. I hope that we can all love the people in our lives as if we may not be able to tomorrow.




14 comments:
What a perfect way to remember him on this anniversary. Beautiful pictures! :)
That is so sweet of you to post those pictures. That is such a good thing to remember, that we need to love all as if their is no tomorrow. I truely believe that God has a great plan for those who have to leave this earth early. Thank you for this post even though I don't know him. I send you, your sister, and the kids my sympathy and Love.
Thank you, I love you!
Che' What a great way to remember Nic, he was an amazing MAN.I loved to watch him with his kids, he loved them soooo much. I am also so grateful for NEIL he also is a wonderful father to them. I am so fortunate to have such fantastic son-in-laws, I LOVE THEM all very much!
Thankgooness for eternal families huh!!
What an amazing tribute. Good job Che.
Che,
What a great tribute to your brother-in-law. Thank heavens we can be together forever.
Every once in a while I check in on your blog and I am so glad I did today! Even though I didn't know your brother-in-law your post really touched me. I think it's important we recognize our loved ones; those both living and passed. Thanks!
Wonderful post Che. I am so glad there is a plan for eternal families. Hope we can get together sometime soon. Let us know
That was a nice post Che', and those are really sweet pictures.
Awesome blog. I can't believe it has been 2 years. 2007 was a rough year for our family, but we are all the stronger because of it.
That was so sweet... Such a sad thing to happen to a family.
On a different note, I would LOVE to teach ya some tricks for digital scrapbooking! There are a ton of sites that have FREE stuff and I also get downloads from Shabby Shoppe, Two Peas and Digital eXpress to name a few that I buy from. I use Photoshop Elements (its like $90) and it is fabulous for anything you want to do... just email me at eezmac@gmail.com and I will help ya out! It is definately a cleaner and cheaper way to scrapbook!
Thank goodness there's a plan.
This is Brittney, Nic's cousin. That was a wonderful post. I cried! What a man he was, he will forever be missed. I'm so glad that Mason and Avery came to be so that we will always have a piece of him here with us. You are a great sister.
Post a Comment