Just was thinkin... I sure am glad for the estrogens in my life. Who else would understand when your jeans are feelin' a little tight, your hair seems frizzier than yesterday (if possible), you can't decide between heels or flats, or you just found a screamin' deal at Victoria's Secret? Mostly though, I'm just grateful for my huge cell phone bill, which only means one thing... I've got some women in my life that mean the world to me. Ode to the ladies!

Many not pictured... you know who you are:)




8 comments:
Oh so cute. Love your guts. I am checking out the coups RIGHT NOW!
Oh I love you, and am so grateful you didn't include the shot with the oxygen mask :)
I love this one. Very sweet. I sure am glad for you too! I love you very much, and hopefully I'll be seeing you soon.
Hey, hope you guys still had a little bit of fun this weekend! We had zero fun without you. Just so you know. ;)
Cute Cute Che'
Can't wait to talk to you soon!!! Miss you tons
Che' that was really sweet!!! I love all the great photos of me. witch, bad bad hair day, and many more, oh well at least you love me. I LOVE Y0U VERY VERY MUCH, and am so grateful yoou are my daughter.
Oh wow! Good ol' grandma Linda! What would we do without her... Cute post! Love ya Che!
Hey! Nice Hat!!
Post a Comment