Dear Neil Diamond,
I can't eat. I can't sleep. I cannot take off my Neil shirt. "Sweet Caroline" is on constant replay in the back of my devoted mind. I can't keep on with this. I have responsibilities. School. Husband. Family. Something has to be done. I've got to scratch this itch. Perhaps just one more concert will do the trick. My family seems to have recovered. During Christmas you only came up a few times. I had to keep reminding myself to play it cool. I can see it in Linda's eyes. She is suffering as well. Please return. I need you.
Your #1 fan,
Che'Lyn
P.S. What kind of WD40 are you putting on those hips of yours? Im-press-ive




6 comments:
You guys are too funny! I hope you and Landon had a Merry Christmas. New Years is around the corner so, have a Happy New Year too!
I don't think I have ever been so swooned by a man in my life! Just kidding but he was pretty amazing. I will bring Neil flowers anytime.
Hil.Ari.Ous. Thats all i have to say. ps im stealing these pics and putting them on t he blog!
Haha I love it! So I'm taking it the concert was awesome! Did you guys have a fun christmas?
Someday you'll have to help me understand the love! Until then, I'll just take your hip loving word for it! Glad you had such a fun concert!
That letter was too funny! Especially the part about Linda. Ha ha...you are hilarious!!! Thanks for posting the pictures. Oh boy, was that a fun time or what? And, I do have to admit that for an old guy, Neil can still move those hips quite well.
Post a Comment