There is snow on the ground, the sun is still shining, my husband needs a haircut, I have 14 recorded shows on my Tivo, the garbage needs taken out, the fridge is completely empty, and I missed all of it. One week of my life that I can never get back... And I wouldn't want to! Finals are over! I have to admit, it was really rough on me. Some of my finals were VERY tough. After my physiology final I felt like I had been bludgeoned in the face. But none of that matters anymore, I very well just ruined my 4.0. But, I can't take it back... and now I get to join the rest of the world and celebrate Christmas! It's good to be back!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I'm BaCK!
There is snow on the ground, the sun is still shining, my husband needs a haircut, I have 14 recorded shows on my Tivo, the garbage needs taken out, the fridge is completely empty, and I missed all of it. One week of my life that I can never get back... And I wouldn't want to! Finals are over! I have to admit, it was really rough on me. Some of my finals were VERY tough. After my physiology final I felt like I had been bludgeoned in the face. But none of that matters anymore, I very well just ruined my 4.0. But, I can't take it back... and now I get to join the rest of the world and celebrate Christmas! It's good to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I bet it is such a relief to be done with school for a while. I'm sure that you did great on your exams. Enjoy your week before Christmas. I wish that we were going to be at Mom & Dad's. Maybe you could think of coming to visit us????? Love ya!!
P.S. Check out my blog. It's SNOWING!!
Yeah you can feel the freedom of life outside of college, catch a big breath before you dive in again!
i would never want to go back to that stress. Who needs a 4.0 anyway??? B's, C's, Even D's get Degrees? Don't believe me?? i will send you a copy of my transcript!
I love your confessions of all that piled up during finals. I was going to take pictures of my house, the mounds of laundry and sink full of dishes but I thought if some one from the health department happened upon my blog they might come and condemn my house. ;) It was great to be in class with you. I already miss O-Chem. I might be a nerd, but I had a lot of fun in that class. Maybe it was just Dr. T. and the company of the other classmates on our "row."
I hope you and Landon have a Merry Christmas and a relaxing break. Good luck with your nursing stuff.
Post a Comment