Sunday, December 14, 2008

This is how you know...



When it's finals week! 

10 comments:

cortney and neil said...

wow che I have not ever seen your house look so good. Wait a minute yes I have after Mason and Avery are finished with it!Good luck on your finals Love you

Andi and Cade said...

Oh the joys... Hope you survive with a sort of smile on your face! PS, good thing we ended up no coming this weekend, I have been sick with an annoying cold... That's the last thing you guys would have needed!

robcallfamily said...

yeah that is about what my house looked like this past week! I feel for you. You will SURVIVE! It does end and it is the best feeling to have another semester behind you! Good Luck.

ShaLayne said...

What are you talking about? My house normally looks like that. At least in the kids rooms. I hope you survive!! Good Luck.

Toni said...

I'm glad my house is not the only one that looks like this sometimes. Heck, I feel like I clean every day with just the two of us, its going to be HELL when we have kids to pick up after to.

Kim said...

Oh sheesh. My house looks like that on a daily basis!! Good luck on finals, you will do great!!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Oh gosh....I'm sorry get through it and ENJOY the holiday!!

Unknown said...

I feel like I have hardly even seen Cade this week and last. Bleh! I think we have the same washer and dryer. Our is black. Love them!

Mendy said...

Oh Well let the house go it always picks up!!! Hope you did well on your finals and your brother that is so cool how fun!!!! Gotta love ROAD TRIPS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know too well how this goes. I am in the process of slowly digging out of my own finals week mess. I love the pictures!!