Saturday, August 16, 2008

Things to See at Sea World

Last week Landon and I went to Sea World! We are trying to fit all of the different things to see into our last couple of weeks here. We got to go to Sea World for free because he is in the military! So thanks Anheuser Busch, much appreciated! 

There were lots of really cool things to see. This dolphin swam up right by my hand. 
Landon loved the sharks. He really wanted us to be there when they did their feedings. Unfortunately for him, we missed it. 
The shows were amazing, here's a picture from our favorite.  The performers could do amazing things on skis. It was  fun to watch. We were both so jealous of their career. Which is humorous, because I have never been on a pair of skis in my life. 
And for good measure... here's a picture of us together. Unfortunately we are both squinting within an inch of our lives because it was so bright and sunny that day! We went to the water park for a little while to cool down, but didn't stay long because we did not want to miss any of the animal shows. 
Unfortunately, I did not get a good picture of Shamu's show. That was incredible. I can't believe people are able to train whales like that. This was the last big place that we wanted to see before we leave. We are on the downhill slope now for sure. Only one week of selling left, let's all hope Landon hits his goal in that amount of time! 

7 comments:

cortney and neil said...

How fun. I wish we were there. I don't have much to say today so I will end with this. "Watch out Tusan here we come WHOA, Footloose Footlose" Or how about this "Prepare be consumed Martha Alsten." Or how about this one "Oh no Daddy's gonna have a big stroke." And I will leave you with one more. "The meetin why you worried about the meetin."
Love you

Linda, Brad and they're driving us mad said...

I am so excited that you are coming home soon. Love the Blog, its amazing.

Have a safe trip back.

Andi and Cade said...

Good luck this week Landon! We are thinking of you. You guys have to come see us asap, we have a SURPRISE!

Andi and Cade said...

Okay, so i just realized that you will think that means I'm pregnant. . So don't freak out, that's not what I mean! Another surprise. :)

Kim said...

Who even knew that there was a Sea World in Texas? Apparently not me! PS. Who also even knew that Linda is now commenting!? LOVE IT! Can't wait for you to come home!!!!

The Crandall Family said...

way fun day!!! SeaWorld is the best!! Glad your summer has been a good one!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

You've been Bag Tagged!