So Amanda bag tagged me... I originally thought this would be super fun, but now I'm a bit sheepish about the contents of my purse. However, the rules are clear. No cleaning the purse prior to submission. So... here are the nerd alert contents of my purse.

1 vest... (I know, right?), sunglasses, the Pride and Prejudice, a necklace, some beauty blotters (for all us oily gals), 2 tubes of blistex, 2 camcorder tapes, a receipt/2 tickets to Sea World, my wallet, 3 bobby pins and 1 baby hair barette, some wrappers, an assortment of highlighters (my name is Che' and I am a highlightolic), 1 pen and a creepy, little wad of tulle

Ta da! This has officially motivated and inspired me to clean out my suitcase. Oh, I mean purse. Thanks Amanda! I tag Cortney, Carlie, Kim, Jennifer, Maggie (Jordan, make her do it) and Britt.
Ha Ha! That reminded me of a funny 'Brittney what's in your purse?' story.
Have fun!
7 comments:
hahaha. I am dying about the vest. May I ask exactly what that is for? You going fly fishin'? At least Charles would be proud. Just kidding! :) I will do this post, I promise. It will not be nearly as exciting as yours though, I can gaurantee that. I have no vests in my purse.
I am as confused as Kimmie. I have seen lots of wierd things in your purse through the years, but a vest? And one that could qualify you as a circuit city worker? Just kiding I am sure it is cute on. I posted the pic of Avy reading to her dolly for you.
I really can't believe you have a purse in your bag either! I was serisouly laughing SO hard! A vest! That is priceless! I carry onesies and sometimes jammies in my "purse" but that's just in case Kinsey has a blow out! But I guess you NEVER know when you are going to need your vest! You're too cute!
I can always count on a laugh when I read your new posts! Thanks darlin! :) Would love to do lunch - let me know whenever you get a chance. Only almost 2 days! Bet you're excited! Woo Hoo!
Super hilarious Che! I think you win the prize for oddest item in your purse! But hey, you just might need that in the spur of a moment, right?
Love you! See you soon.
Hahaha, you're too funny! I can't believe you have a vest in your bag. Plus, i'm jealous you went to Sea World. I love that place!
Post a Comment