Our first weekend home Landon and I finally got to visit our family in Panguitch! It was so good to see some familiar faces. We were there for three days. We played lots of games, ate lots of food, saw lots of family, and went on a fourwheeler ride! Now Fullmer family fourwheeler rides are nothing like when I grew up. Ours consisted of twenty minutes to the sand dunes and back, but theirs are all day, pack a lunch, see some sights kind of riding.... and I LOVE it!
Part of the charm of the rides are the crazy contraptions that Bruce and Di-izzle wear on their faces. I'm talking goggles and surgical masks. (Unfortunately, I have no photographic proof of this.) It's a kick.
Sid and Klyn
Above: Kade and Kambree Below: Di-izzle and Kodee
We left the farm at about 11:00 and rode up Casto Canyon, across to Tropic Reservoir, down Proctor Canyon to Hatch and then back to Panguitch. It was a gorgeous ride!
We had to keep stopping and waiting for Bruce. It did not take long for Sid and Dianne to figure out that he was stopping to collect pretty rocks that he could make arrow heads out of. After we had been waiting for about 10 minutes he would come riding up with the front of his fourwheeler completely loaded with rocks. Hilarious.
Dianne packed the yummiest lunch! She had made chicken salad, homemade rolls, and Chex mix. Landon and I love when we visit her because she always makes the best food. I got some recipes from her this weekend, but have yet to attempt any of them. My face was filthy. I don't know why, but I always seem to get dirtier than other people on these outings.




6 comments:
Not nearly as Griswold as the 15 passenger spray painted van. However, still good. Love the face gear most.
I adore how everyone is wearing grungy clothes and Little Che' is decked out in such a stylish get up. You look like a hot little 4-wheeling wifey!
You look way too cute to be on a four-wheeler ride!
Looks like a BLAST I LOVE Panguitch too its ALWAYS fun to go visit!! :)
I'm glad looking at wedding pics never gets old cause I swear thats ALL I do!!
Post a Comment