I know: the church is true
I think: it is too hot
I want: to sell 3 systems today
I have: a hot wife
I wish: i was at Lake Powell
I hate: non qualifying accounts
I miss: our families
I fear: failure
I feel: relaxed
I hear: a pipe cleaning truck
I smell: my food
I crave: a sno-cone
I search: for a puppy
I wonder: if I'll be late to my meeting because of this thing
I regret: staying up so late last night
I love: Che'
I care: about her feelings
I always: work hard
I am not: a good singer
I believe: in Lane Frost
I dance: with style
I sing: too much
I don't always: have good manners
I write: very legibly
I win: in Phase 10
I lose: to Che' in Sudoku
I never: quit
I listen: not enough
I can usually be found: on the toilet or working
I am scared: of sharks and wild boars
I need: new shorts
I am happy about: going back to Utah in 2 weeks
I am : Che'Lyn Crapo Fullmer!
I know: I'm a daughter of God
I think: about things way too much
I want: to get a 4.0 all through college
I have: a great life
I wish: Britters lived here
I hate: losing
I miss: my family!
I fear: Landon going back to Iraq
I feel: sleepy
I hear: Saved By the Bell
I smell: turkey stuffing
I crave: Cafe' Rio
I search: google for ridiculous things...
I wonder: what my children will look like
I regret: a lot of things
I love: Landon's mom's laugh
I care: what other people think
I always: sneeze after I eat
I am not: good at making chocolate chip cookies
I believe: in the atonement
I dance: to get Landon to smile
I sing: when no one is around
I don't always: act like a lady
I write: in my journal 3 times a week
I win: guitar hero
I lose: socks in the wash
I never: stop worrying about silly things
I listen: when Landon is upset
I can usually be found: on my computer
I am scared: that I won't be accepted into nursing school
I need: a shower
I am happy about: visiting Panguitch and Idaho soon!




4 comments:
See, that's great entertainment!!
Cute Blog design!!! You always have fun stuff to read. And I LOVE the tutu you made and posted earlier in the week. That is a cute idea I want to try, thanks for the inspiration!
Of all the things to believe in Landon you believe in a bull rider. Neil would be impressed. You are a dork! I am still laughing at this.
great list....now I think I need some Cafe Rio!
Post a Comment