Game night: A particular night set aside for friendly competition; consisting of great games and great friends.
Well, what then are you to do when you are a couple thousand miles away from your favorite game night companions?!
1608: Deal with it... or walk
1715: Ride a horse, or maybe if we were wealthy, ride in a carriage!
1839: Take the train!
1847: Catch the horse drawn-bus...
1871: Drive a steam car
1928: Run to the airport...don't miss your commercial flight!
1994: Drive your own car. Gas- $1.12/gallon
2008: Forget this travel business.... grab your computer!

Saturday night we had a virtual game night with our best friends, Cade and Andi. It was such a hoot! (do people still say 'hoot'?) We played the Newlywed game via ichat. I was surprised at how well it actually turned out. Connecting was super easy and we could see and hear each other really clearly!

We all grabbed treats and drinks and just settled in front of the laptop.

I am ashamed to admit, that they beat us by 5 points! The end question was, " When your mate has a date to meet someone, is she usually early, on time or late?" I said that I am usually early and Landon said "on time". Oh well, it was a super close race!

I just want to say that I am so grateful for Cade and Andi. It's really hard to find couple friends because it's tough matching 4 personalities, but they are amazing and we always have such a blast with them! Thanks for helping us reconnect with the outside world, even if we were still at home! We love you...
7 comments:
Sounds FUN, I love to play games! Ya 16 miles.....I'm training for the St. George marathon I don't feel as ready as last year but ready or not it will be here before long!
HELLO CUTE GIRL! I miss you! It has been way too long! When you come to utah we should get together!!
Kristen and I will be down in SG again around October. I don't know if that is too cool to hike the Narrows. WE wnt last month, and it was awesome. But, even if we don't get to hike the Narrows we should get together when we come down , or when you guys come up to SLC.
That looks fun! You guys are cute. And so is your new Mac!
How fun! Looks like a blast!
That is pretty sweet that you can still play games with your friends that are miles away. Good thinkin! Plus, that game looks fun. Where'd ya get it?
Hey you!!! I got your stalker message a while ago, I am so glad you were stalking me!!! (makes me feel very loved) looks like you guys are having a blast in Texas, oh how I love Texas! I also thought your game via video chat was so cute!!! anyway thanks for stalking I will now add you as a friend so you don't have to.
Post a Comment