Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3 Mo.

My Goob-a-Loob is already 3 mos! The time has gone by so fast... I hate that he is getting so much bigger, but I have to admit he gets funner everyday.

  • He smiles all the time now. He is trying to laugh, but hasn't quite mastered that
  • He does this funny shiver thing all the time and makes such a funny sound with it
  • He blows spit bubbles
  • When he gets hungry he becomes frantic and throws his hands around scratching whoever is holding him at the time
  • He coos when I sing to him
  • He is very alert and loves looking at lights, movement and bright colors
  • Hudson is a mommy's boy through and through and will sometimes not let anyone hold him but me
  • Still waking up almost every 3 hours to be fed
  • WILL NOT sleep by himself
  • He is very particular about things. He loves the car but throws a fit when we stop at a stoplight or slow down, and will swing in his swing only if the vibrator, swing and music are on... turn one of them off and all bets are off.
  • He has TERRIBLE hair. He has a really bad swirl in the front and is missing chunks in the back. Poor thing looks like a chemo patient.
  • Hudson does not like to lie alone. He wants to be held all the time
He is such a blast and Landon and I are in awe at how much he changes everyday. It's hard to focus on real life with this little guy around. Speaking of real life, I graduate in 30 days! I only have 5 capstone shifts left! I am SO excited! Nursing school has been a long road and I'm very anxious to put my degree to use!


6 comments:

Greg n Sara said...

he is nothing but adorable....and the sleeping thing glad to know I am not the only one not getting a full nights sleep and glad to know my babies are not the only ones who have to sleep with momma.... :)

Carlie said...

What a sweet pea! I love this boy. :)

Kim said...

Love the updates woman! Hudson is such a handsome and I resent that you say he has terrible hair. I think its adorable. And, let's get real here...more pictures wouldn't kill anyone! Did you have to mention "chips" on my blog? Nearly died laughing!

Andi said...

I'm loving the month onesies! Will make for a great development of pictures, you can really see him growing. Missed you this weekend. :( Hope we will see you next!

Mandi said...

What a cutie, and don't feel bad; our little guy will only sleep in our bed too. He can be dead asleep and if I move him to his crib he will be wide awake within 10 minutes. I have tried everything but I guess I would rather have him in my bed than listen to him cry all night (We had three of those nights trying to get him to sleep in the crib)

Bree said...

Where did you get these cute month shirts? He's such a little stud!