We had such an exciting weekend! We finally blessed our Goob-a-Loob (I know, I know... don't judge me) more on that later and we went to a super fun easter egg hunt!
Because everyone was in town for the blessing, we thought we should host an egg hunt for all of the little ones. Minus the light rain, it was a complete success!
My darling Grandma and a wiped out Hudson
Max was a little tired... so Cortney assisted him ;)
Classic
I know I have said this before, but I really think I have the best family in the world. I don't know many people that are still so close with their extended family but we still do everything together. It was such a fun day and the kids made a haul in Easter candy... in fact.... I don't have photographic proof of this, but we went to Sizzler later and 2 of the kids barfed all over the table and then one puked all over Kim's rug the next day. Hysterical!




1 comment:
HHa! I forgot to mention the barf on the rug, too. Dang. GREAT POST. and I love all your pictures. I especially love that you edited out Jace's zits. SO KIND. He will thank you later. So will I. that picture of the two boys is definitely the cutest I have seen. Hello new background on the compute.
Post a Comment