Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hudson Central

That should be the name of my blog. I know that the Hudson posts are getting beyond control. But... the good news is I have some other things in the works right now. So.... if you hang in here with me you might hear about something else besides this darling boy (but, I'm not making any promises keep in mind.) We got his pictures taken recently and I can't believe how big he looks! My little preemie is growing up!



His Daddy's blessing outfit









5 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is adorable. I love the tie picture! :)

johnandjana said...

He really is growing. I love all the pictures.

Emily said...

He is so cute! He might kill you one day for that last one, lol.

Anonymous said...

I see NO awkward stages in his future. ( just like his dad)!

Greg n Sara said...

he is so sweet.. love the picutures che