Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Going Discrete!

Yep, we're going private! I will be changing our settings on April 8th, so if you are a friend, family member or anyone else who reads my blog (don't be shy!) please send me your email address so I can send you an invite! 

55 comments:

The Huzzey's said...

Sign me up!!
tabsters@hotmail.com

Jen said...

count me in....
gijenandchris@gmail.com

Rick and Tarah said...

I'd like to be invited. tarahhugh@hotmail.com
Thanks

Mandy and Kalen said...

Add me... eezmac@gmail.com

Thanks!

Tebbs Creations said...

I would like an invite
alesha15@yahoo.com

Landon old class mate :)

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Us Too! charjergallup@gmail.com

Brandalyn Crapo said...

me too!! Crapo_3@hotmail.com
by the way... I dont know where this came from but remember that time you had a dream about me and called me all worried? hahaha random I know i just totally thought of that.

Toni said...

toni_04_mail@yahoo.com Please add me!

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Please don't forget us! t.dearmon@gmail.com

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Add me too. smcarthur_24@hotmail.com

Nat and Justin said...

Heck yes I still want to read your blog! nataliecrump3@hotmail.com

Hills said...

Count us in! liquidgirl2004@Hotmail.com

Sheen said...

ok... i'm totally a blurker! and i'd love to be added to the list.

i don't even know if you remember me or not. i grew up in st anthony/egin and your sis cort & i were good buds. {i just love & admire her!}

anyways.

love reading your blog & your cuteness!

Sheen said...

sheendaniels@hotmail.com

Cody and Nicole Nelson said...

count me in!! pooknelson32@yahoo.com

Kim said...

I think you know my email, but just in case...strobelite@gmail.com

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Me too! am_barney@yahoo.com

Jared and Sarah said...

sarahann_613@hotmail.com

johnandjana said...

Sign me up
janapoulsen7@gmail.com

Poulsen Family said...

Well if you added me to your list, then I want to be added to see you :)
thepoulsenpack(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah said...

ME TOO, ME TOO!! :)
sarahnae03@hotmail.com
BTW... LOVE YOUR PIC!

Andi said...

Good for you. I'll think we'll be following soon, especially with a bean on the way! :) andrea.c@aggiemail.usu.edu

Emily said...

count us in!
emilydalton02@yahoo.com

robcallfamily said...

I'm there!
lapcall15@gmail.com

Mandy and her boys!! said...

Hope your doing well!! My email is mandycrapo@hotmail.com

Sheena said...

sheenallen@hotmail.com

McArthurs said...

cinner_5@hotmail.com

Mendy said...

mendyorton@yahoo.com,

Anonymous said...

chelsea.neilsen@gmail.com, please leave me... i love seeing what new fun things you and landon are doing. love ya, chels

Morgan Eliason said...

I would love to be able to keep checking your blog! my e-mail is smilee_01@hotmail.com

Carlie said...

This sucks a little. But I do hope you'll invite me. :) YOUR_FAV_SISTER@youloveme.com

Anonymous said...

Please invite me!
diannefullmer@utah.gov

Unknown said...

cadeandcarrian@gmail.com

T said...

me to Teresaham365@hotmail.com

Lacey and Zach said...

Don't forget us! lacey_hillman@msn.com

The Crandall Family said...

include Cort and I!
himynameiskrissy@hotmail.com

Mandi said...

You were just trying to get more comments than Cortney's 32 huh?? Just kidding. You did it though I think I am #37 Whoo hoo!! ang02002@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

How is this fair? Its going to greatly inhibit my ability to stalk your blog!

With much love senorita,

Nacho Libre ;)

Kayla said...

it was so fun seeing you. You should add me classycocacola@yahoo.com.

Unknown said...

dont forget me!
H83gidget@msn.com

cortney and neil said...

Here is me and Sue Dawgs
Cortneyparkinson@yahoo.com
Craposusan@aol.com
and also the Chelsons gschelson@gobigwest.com

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

CheLyn it's Molly Blanchard. I came across your blog on Cortney's and saw that you are going private. I would love to keep in touch. Here is my email address: cmwambat@yahoo.com Mine is private as well - if you want an invite just let me know.

Lisa said...

lmlisa@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Me and Chiz like to keep up with ya! (even though I've never met either of you and it makes me feel quite stalkerish to read your blog!)

anneexcell@scinternet.net

The Howards said...

Well since we finally got you guys added to ours (sorry!) we would love to see yours!
jasmineh6286@gmail.com

Summer said...

Don't forget us!
summersue_27@yahoo.com

Greg n Sara said...

Che' I finally got a blog so add me too!!! hymas_1@hotmail.com

Falyn said...

Add me falynowens@yahoo.com!!

Linda, Brad and they're driving us mad said...

You better count me in and I need to know how to set mine up as well. Our email address is blrow@msn.com or linda@usuccu.org

Nat and Justin said...

Sheesh - You've got your work cut out for you having to add these 50 people! Just wanted to say hey & I love your guts. =)

Anonymous said...

Mine needs to be added. This is the only way I can keep in touch with you all. birchm@byui.edu
Mari Ann

Anonymous said...

Hey its Daniele, I like to see what you guys are up too when I'm checking out Corts blog. That would be awsome if you count me in. You can check out my blog anytime!
danielesommer21@gmail.com

Cardon Family said...

chrissycardon@hotmail.com

Cody and Nicole Nelson said...

holy cow you guys are so popular!! anywho.... i accidentally erased your e-mail address that you gave me will you re post it again so i can add you guys!! sorry about the inconvience!!

Anonymous said...

Ya know, we're really going to have to meet each other one of these days so I don't feel like so much of a stalker when I read your blog! ha ha ha!