Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Intense Case of Blogger's Block

Do you guys ever stare at your blog for weeks on end with nothing clever to say? I will literally stare at the blank page and watch the cursor blink.... nothing..... nothing.... nothing....Here I am, livin' life... thinking that for certain something interesting has happened that people will want to hear about. But really, nope. Landon won his basketball tournament at UVU, I got to babysit Halsters over night, we cleaned out our closets and got rid of TONS of clothes, we went to a Jazz game... but again, I have posted about all of these things before. I still have not heard back from the University of Utah. More than ever I am just ready to get out of Limbo. It's been difficult the last couple of weeks. A few of my friends from Anatomy, Physiology, and now Pathophysiology (basically the whole road) are starting to get rejected from various programs. It gives me a rock in the pit of my stomach every time someone else hears back from their school. I know that I am next.... Until then though, I will keep an optimistic smile on my face! I have missed you all on my non-creative hiatus from the Blog World! Feels good to be back... 

Jazz game
Little Miss Diva
Spring Cleaning 

UVU Champs!

And in parting... see who I got to spend my time with this weekend. I'm so lucky! 



6 comments:

Bree said...

Heeey! Thanks for the invite! It will be fun to stay posted on you guys. Way to go on the spring cleaning...we did a little bit last Saturday but I still have plenty more I SHOULD do! haha.

Mendy said...

She is adorable sometimes I feel the same way just waiting for everything you have going and you still wait and wait for answers and it just never comes I swear I guess they say no news is good news right!!!!

Kim said...

ohhh how cute is that baby?! My heck, I wish I had one that cute! Just kidding...ha ha ha!! Love her. You are totally the best ever for watching her always (especially over night and at 7:30 in the am!!) What am I going to do without you!!!!!

Jen said...

Halsters looks SO CUTE! That video is awesome. Congrats on the spring cleaning. I am trying to get some done around here. It's hard to get motivated but I feel good when I've accomplished something.

Andi and Cade said...

I totally get the blogger feeling! And g's, you're making me sick hearing about their rejection letters... Hopefully only a few more weeks until we know!

Poulsen Family said...

Ha ha, I just noticed in the basketball picture that the uniforms say Pinnacle! How did your husband like representing for the other "team"?