Landon and I finally had a Saturday at home and were thrilled when we woke up to BEAUTIFUL weather! I made us a picnic and we hit up my favorite park in town, Neilson's grove. It felt SO good to feel the grass on my toes again... I hope you guys all had a fun Saturday! ♥





7 comments:
That top picture and qoute are too perfect! That qoute is perfect for Landon cause you can tell that he shows his love with a smile. You are just too perfect for him cause your smile matches his. You two look great together! LOL
Yay for Spring! Dont you just love warm weather..... I do!
You look beautiful in these photos! Your skin is lookin amazin'! Can't wait to see ya. I'll be shackin up with ya in a few days. Love you
Wow, I am jealous. We have not had good weather here. In fact, it is a blizzard here right now!
Cute pictures....did you just set the timer on your camera?
Cort says: "Nice Cankles" :) to Landon's bare feet photo. I thought that was rude but Cort insists its a great inside joke from the mission.
How fun! I'm jealous of your care free day! :) Ours will come, and when it does we are totally going to picnic it up.
Yep, I'm totally jealous! We now have a foot of snow in our yard because of some freak blizzard on sunday!
Post a Comment