2 years of marriage today! Wow... time flies. Landon and I have had So much fun together on this crazy journey. I honestly think we are more like best friends than husband and wife. Landon really is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know what I did to deserve him. Our wedding day was perfect, and MUCH colder than today was. We got married in the SLC temple at 2:00 and then had a formal dinner for family and friends at the Joseph Smith Memorial building. I have thought a lot about that day today and I am so grateful for the promises of eternal marriage and that I get to be with him forever. I also thought a lot about what we have been doing these last two years. Here's the breakdown:
- We have lived in Orem, Provo, Vegas (twice), and San Antonio
- We have visited Minnesota, Mexico (three times), New Orleans, Disneyland (a few times), New Mexico and San Diego
- We have lived in 5 apartments and 1 house
- We have had 1 new nephew and one mystery sex niece/nephew on the way
- Developed a huge love for the Jazz
- Evolved into reality TV junkies
- Held 5 different job titles
- Paid almost $12,000 in tuition (barf)
- Become experts at the Grocery game
- Been in 1,000 fights (give or take)
- Made up 1,000 times (give or take)
Through these last two years Landon and I have become two peas in a pod. We are together all the time and know everything about one another. I cannot imagine life without him! He makes me laugh, makes me cry and makes me love like I never knew was possible.


We celebrated today by going skiing and then out to a nice dinner. We had a super romantic Valentines day so we decided to just have fun today! It was so warm at Sundance and we had a blast!





16 comments:
Aw..super cute photos! Che you dork I thought you were going to snowboard? jk..I can't believe that was 2 years ago, time does fly.
What about having becoming godparents once too?? Congrats you two. I'm glad you are together because you are great together and I think Landino wouldn't be the same without Chelino. And, we like the both of you an awful lot!
yay for two years!! that was a beautiful post. I love the fighting and making up 1000 times give or take. You guys are the best, I hope you know it!
Conrats on your two years together! Its crazy how time flies isn't it! It sounds like you guys are doing really good. When are you going to start poppig out kids? Ha Ha! I bet you get asked that all the time!
I can't believe it has been 2 years. Time really does fly. John and I will be married 35 years in July and it just gets better. You 2 are really cute together.
Happy Anniversary! Wow 2 years thats Exciting! Your wedding pics are SO cute!! Sounds like you guys have had so much fun marriage really is the best ESPECIALLY when they're your best friend:)
Happy Anniversary! Seriously you guys are one of the cutest couples I've ever seen/kinda know. I hope I can meet you in person some day Che. Here's to many more Happy Anniversary's.
oh and I wanna know more about the Grocery Game, I need a lighter Grocery bill.
Congrats!! You are so cute together. Now that you've passed the 2 year mark, it's time for the kids.(that's the rule) jk :}
That was the sweetest post. you guys are so cute together. Congrats!!
Awww...cute. Happy Anniversh!
Happy anniversary. I didn't know you ski???!! You guys are perfect for each other!
Congrats!!! 2 years doesn't it fly by so so fast!!! You guys are so cute together and have accomplished so much in your 2 years GOOD JOB!!!!
Congratulations!!! Yes, we should have a dinner date. That would be fabulous!! We are sickies right now, but hopefully we will get better soon and we can get together!! Text me and let me know... I think you have my number. Lmk if not
Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together and it sounds like you have a lot of fun together! I loved the pictures!
Happy Aniversary from ME! And yes those were definitly purple snow pants. If you are super nice I may let you wear them next time you go skiing.
Post a Comment