This weekend Landon and I were apart for a couple of days. I wish I could say that I had a super fun weekend full of shopping, makeup and great food but that wasn't the case. I actually spent most of the time cuddling with my physiology and organic chemistry textbooks... and took some time to reflect upon some things.

Sunday afternoon Britters and I went on a drive up the always gorgeous Alpine Loop and it's no surprise the scenery got me all emotional again! I was telling Brittney that Saturday I had some serious growing pains when I realized that when Landon is gone... my life kind of goes with him. I sat and thought about my life up to this point and got really melancholy thinking about my family and all of my great memories with my brother and sisters, I thought about high school and how I'm so grateful I can look back on it from a higher place.

I really am so grateful for where my life is right now. I love Landon so much and I feel like I am finally growing into my own skin. I'm so blessed to have such a good family and I just want you all to know how much I love and appreciate you.

I know this is a random post... but "my cup runneth over" lately and I just wanted to say isn't it so great to be alive?!
6 comments:
I understand. I just got back from my uncle's funeral. I thought I would be still crying, but I am so grateful. I just feel so blessed.
What a good reminder Che. It is often easy to get bogged down with all the terrible things going on in the world, but really, we have so much to be grateful for!
PS. Neil? Coming in December?! How about that!!
Sweet post. That is all I have to say, and I am still laughing at the picture of Landon racing. Ha ha ha it was fabulous. I hope you feel better.
Hey you, I'm sorry you had a rough weekend. I feel bad, but we miss you like crazy too. I hope things are looking a little more cheerful. The photos of you and Brit we adorable as usual. I can't wait to see you. We really need to set up a time. I miss you Che'. Love you.
Hey I FEEL your pain! Its hard to be without them huh!! Its like our life revolves around them and I LOVE it! You guys are so cute thanks for the positive reminder to be thankful for those we have! :)
It is so good to be in a place where the contentment just can hit you so hard isn't it? I hope that in ten years we will still be having moments where we feel that! Even with kids and the craziness of life! I love you.
Post a Comment