Thursday, October 2, 2008

When did I start a-lookin' like my Mama?!

So I recently found this memory card floatin' around and unearthed all sort of treasures! Among them were these pictures of me and my Mom... and it's the first time I ever thought I look like her! Both of these were taken shortly after I moved out in 2005. Craziness. What do you think?! Lookin' like my Mom?! 



And for good measure... here's the other half of my DNA. I like to think I'm a little like my Dad too! 


10 comments:

johnandjana said...

Che'
You look cute no matter who you look like. I enjoy keeping up on what's happening with you. I wish you the best always.

Andi and Cade said...

Those is some good lookin jeans! and genes. :)

Kim said...

You for sure look like Sue Dawg! I have never noticed that before either. Cute, cute pictures. OF course your parents are such good looking people, they produced such good looking children! Man, where did our parents go wrong?

Mandi said...

I have always thought you looked the most like your mom of all of you. Now if you are as mean as her I don't know!!! Just kidding. Remember when she threw a chair at us??? I love your ma

Jen said...

I'm thinking there is a bit of a resemblance there. Cute pics!

Carlie said...

Aw...I loved those. :) I know this is a little bad, but I think both our parents are very good-looking. Mom's so pretty. Ha and dad's just so studly. Glad to be the product of those two! Love and miss you. Hope you had a good weekend in Panguitch.

cortney and neil said...

I don't know you still might look like you know who :) I am just kidding. You really do like mom. Wich is a good thing I guess we come from a good gene pool! You look really cute in all of those pictures though. I am kinda proud to say you are my hot sister. That sounded kind of wierd. Stick that in your back pocket.
LOVE Ya

Toni said...

Hey! I just got your (or landons) comment, And I don't know if you are still in town, but if you are and still need a hair cut you can call me 231-2782.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

You for SURE look like you mom! But its NOT a bad thing she's CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

Che; you are so much prettier than I ever hoped to be! But those are so good pictures. And let Mandi know I AM NOT MEAN just high strung!