So lately I have been getting SUPER bored out here in Texas and decided that I need a project. So... I decided to make tutus for my nieces. Didn't they turn out so cute? This craft should take me at least a couple more days. Then what... any ideas?
Those are fun! You are quite the craftswoman! You could next make fun hats for Sammy or something...actually I think he has enough stuff. Miss you guys! See you Wednesday!
Yup I am coming home Wednesday night. Mag and Sammy will be with me in about a week - on the 10th-ish. So, sorry to pull at your heart-strings a little bit. He'll be there soon, though!
Che I had no idea you were so crafty. What a woman you are! I have a fabulous idea for your next project: You can design our nursery since I need major help! Ha ha...just kidding. First things first, I am going to get rid of the old blue carpet in the room and refinish the hardwood floors and then go from there. Any other fabulous ideas? Hope everything is going well for you and Landon!
Hey!! Well thank you that is sweet of you!! Our wedding was amazing, the reception was fun we got rained out a little but we have QUITE the memories!! And the honeymoon I NEVER wanted to end!!
How are you guys doing? How long are you in Texas?!! BTW your tutus are SO flipping cute!! :)
8 comments:
Those are fun! You are quite the craftswoman! You could next make fun hats for Sammy or something...actually I think he has enough stuff. Miss you guys! See you Wednesday!
Yup I am coming home Wednesday night. Mag and Sammy will be with me in about a week - on the 10th-ish. So, sorry to pull at your heart-strings a little bit. He'll be there soon, though!
I LOVE it. I can't wait to get it. So I had a crazy dream last night that you were expecting in March. :) It was crazy. Love you.
Those are so fun. What a great project to pass the time. :) I'm on the count down to having our best friends back.
oh man Che' You are too funny. Where do you get these "wild hairs in your nose" as my mom would say? can't wait for you to come home!!!
Super cute. Can't wait for some craft lessons at craft night!!!
Che I had no idea you were so crafty. What a woman you are! I have a fabulous idea for your next project: You can design our nursery since I need major help! Ha ha...just kidding. First things first, I am going to get rid of the old blue carpet in the room and refinish the hardwood floors and then go from there. Any other fabulous ideas? Hope everything is going well for you and Landon!
Hey!! Well thank you that is sweet of you!! Our wedding was amazing, the reception was fun we got rained out a little but we have QUITE the memories!! And the honeymoon I NEVER wanted to end!!
How are you guys doing? How long are you in Texas?!! BTW your tutus are SO flipping cute!! :)
Post a Comment