Landon. One word, many meanings. Depending on who you ask he is a son, brother, uncle, soldier, salesman, cousin, student, friend, grandson, husband, nephew, and "that one funny kid." But to me lately, Landon has had to fill pretty much every role in my life. He's pretty good at it too. Makes me wear my seatbelt like my Mom, watches movies late at night with me like my sisters, gives me big bear hugs like my Dad, makes me cinnamon and sugar toast like my Grandma, and plays salon with me like my best girl friends. The other day Landon let me paint his toenails like I do with my friend Britt. At first it was my idea and he went right along with it. But to be honest, he was one of the toughest clients I have ever had. He kept telling me that I had not painted it all the way to the cuticle, and that one toe had more dots on it than the other. It was so funny and I just couldn't not share the results with everyone.



Here is a picture of my foot and Landon's. There truly is "something wrong with this picture." Oh man, he is going to kill me but I couldn't help myself. Here is a picture of me and Landon a couple of months ago in Provo. I had been studying for finals all day and I needed cheering up. So...I dressed up Landon and he dressed up me! I love Landon, I'm so grateful that he is always willing to fulfill my needs. Even if it does involve a bottle of nail polish or a compact of eye shadow. I'm in good hands...




9 comments:
ha ha ha poor Landon. what a sport for putting up with you. You are such a wierdo, but I love you tons anyway, and can't wait to watch late movies again. Can't you come home soon She Devil is calling our name!
What an adorable post. I love the tribute to our sweetie. What a catch huh? :) We are so blessed. So great to see your face! I love and miss you every day.
Che'Lyn, I just found you and your post made me remember how hilarious you are. Just one tip, you should really wax Landon's feet while you are at it. Ha Ha, seriously though it was good to see your face, I will check in often. Love Ya Mandi
Landon seriously looks like Jessica Simpson in this picture! He looks SO big compared to you! I can't believe he let you paint his toe nails! He must really love you! :D
Hey Che' your blog alwasys makes me smile. You had a habit of doing that at Triniy as well. Thanks for being the wonderful you that you are...those Panquitch boys know how to pick em
That is the funniest picture I have ever seen..... Landon makes a pretty hot girl, I had to look close at the picture cause all dressed up like that he looks like this girl I know ha ha, looks like your having fun!
Che, you are living the life! Landon is a stud for letting you defile his manly feet like that. You know if he really loved you, he would let you wax his chest...just sayin ha ha. Your awesome Che keep it that way.
Your favorite cop ;)
I always knew there was a reason I liked Lando so much...
what a sport Landon is! His toenails look oh so beautiful.
Post a Comment