Thursday, July 31, 2008

Charlie G. Clark

Hey Clark fam, 
Today i was thinking about Uncle Charlie and I found this really sweet article about him. I thought you might like to see it.  I'm sure you all agree when I say he is dearly missed. I feel like there are two "Charlie's", the one who dons a santa cap and cuddles with the nieces and nephews, who wears too short of shorts and smells like fish, who started "the good grade club" and took me to my first steak dinner (at the horseshoe of course), the one I remember and loved dearly. Since his passing I have become so proud of the less familiar Charlie. The one who wears a suit and works in the capitol! Who touched hundreds of people's lives... Happy birthday Charlie, we miss you. 

                  

3 comments:

Andi and Cade said...

What would I do without a post to read from you daily.. Well almost daily. I love hearing your voice in your writing and am so thankful for blogging right now! Miss you much, twenty-two days and counting.

Kim said...

Wow, Che', where did you find that? I have had Charlie on my mind a lot lately too. I just am so proud to say he was my uncle. So since we are not all sitting around Trestle this year having corn on the cob eating contests and eating not-quite-done chicken at the big bash, I think its totally fitting that we have a tribue to Charlie G. Clark. Thank goodness for family, huh? I don't know how we would survive such ordeals without each other. Love ya.

Jordan said...

That's a nice story. I had no idea who he was, but by reading that, I would've liked to have met him.