Che' you are amazing. I can't wait until the end of August so you will be back here. I really have missed you a lot. Your new blog design is WAY out of this world awesome. I love it, I think it's the cutest blog I've seen!
Pretty much I love those things. For sure I have had some fun with the camera myself. Love the fat faces though...just think...20, 30 years from now? just kidding...HAHAha!
Hey did you do this on the Mac? Ha we did it for our yearbook this year. All the yearbook staff had funny stuff like this for our page. They're so fun to play with! Anyways, I've been trying to call you I don't know if the phone's down or something but I promise I've tried to get in touch! I come so so soon. Way excited! I love you.
10 comments:
That is so hillarious. How did you do that?
I can't get enough of that picture of you at the top and the next one of Landon! That is awesome! You two are just too funny!
Che' you are amazing. I can't wait until the end of August so you will be back here. I really have missed you a lot. Your new blog design is WAY out of this world awesome. I love it, I think it's the cutest blog I've seen!
Pretty much I love those things. For sure I have had some fun with the camera myself. Love the fat faces though...just think...20, 30 years from now? just kidding...HAHAha!
Oh my.....
Cute new blog! You must be missing me! Did you get your computer already? Or did you use mine? Haha, still way funny! Love ya. Miss ya.
Hey did you do this on the Mac? Ha we did it for our yearbook this year. All the yearbook staff had funny stuff like this for our page. They're so fun to play with! Anyways, I've been trying to call you I don't know if the phone's down or something but I promise I've tried to get in touch! I come so so soon. Way excited! I love you.
WOW that is NUTS and FUNNY!! :) Thanks we are very excited!! I am with you I don't see things getting dull with us.....!! :)
I like Macs. Welcome to our world! The fat faces are the best. Miss you guys and 24.
Looks like you joined the Mac world? Love it!
Post a Comment