So we circumcised the little man today. (Can I say that online?) I guess so.... He was so brave, he hardly cried. I literally shed more tears than he did. Point of this? In the 7 days since we brought this little superhero home I have changed. The thought of Hudson feeling any sort of sadness or pain is unbearable to me. I feel softer and and so full of love you could pop me with a pin. I could (and do) stare at him for hours. Landon and I literally say to each other, "Look! He moved!" Who knew the cliche' statement, "You won't understand until you have one of your own." is legit?! This baby is magic. He turned my entire world upside down.... amazing.




7 comments:
Love, love, love it!! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him in person. I totally agree with the fact that you never know how much you can love a little baby until it's your own.
How sweet is he?! Seriously so precious! Congratulations - he's adorable! Enjoy him!
I just completely agree. But probably not quite on the same level cause of the whole I didn't birth him thing. :)
awwww...love it. Glad the circumcision business went okay. Hals requested to see pictures of Hudson this morning...so I recommend you get some more up (perhaps for me too???). Can't wait to see you on Thurs!!
so true. He's perfect and so cute!
Oh Che, I am so glad that they kept you and your little baby safe!! It is such a cute story and it is true the feelings that come an go that you would never have known unless you had a baby! They are such blessings and I feel the same way I stare at my baby all the time!!!
Completely agree.. and so well said, so well in fact I'm now crying! Thanks a lot!
Post a Comment