Friday, January 14, 2011

Newborns ♥



Let me apologize in advance for the Hudson overload. I know all of my posts are getting repetitive but our house is "all things Hudson". I should have titled this post "drama queen", because although I have the sweetest baby on the planet (no, really). He has already learned how to work the system. Manipulate if you will.... I say these not so nice things about this little darling because he refuses to lie alone at nights. If we put him in his bassinet there is a fit to rival all fits. He kicks and screams and squeals until he is lifted out and placed next to Landon or I. That fit? It ends instantaneously. I guess I shouldn't be surprised so much at my child's flare for the dramatics, have you met Landon lately? Haha...










6 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Love the pictures!

I'm no pro, but if I may make a suggestion (Max did the same thing). I bought Aden and Anais wraps and swaddled him tight in those and he slept considerably better.

Mandi said...

Just spoiled! I love it. He is so sweet! I am planning on having Kassie do my newborns too, i am dying to see the rest of yours, are they on her blog? Sorry I didn't make it to your shower, but I refuse to grace the public what with me in my "beached whale" state and all. Your baby is seriously adorable!

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

WOW!!!! Congrats!!! I can't believe your a mommy already! It seems like just yesterday we were at work talking about you getting pregnant one day.... He is a sweet little one, so happy to hear that, although you had a rough time, everything worked out! What a happy cute little fam.

Emily said...

That's your right as a mom to talk all things baby. He is so tiny and adorable!

McArthurs said...

Oh my gosh he is so freaking adorable! I hope your shower was good and you got lots of wonderful things for you and your sweet cute little babe. I seriously love the pics!

Sheen said...

he's adorable!

congrats!