Tuesday, July 6, 2010

99 Hot Air Balloons



Sorry for the lack of posting, every time I promise I am going to do better with this thing one of two things happen: 1- I get busy and keep putting it off or 2- I move to Idaho and have pretty much nothing to post about. But aha, relief.... Landon and I finally saw each other and even did something fun! Go figure.




Panguitch had their annual "Balloon Festival" last weekend and we got to go for a ride in a hot air balloon. I don't know why, but this is something that I have always wanted to do. It was scary at first but was really fun once I calmed down a little. The best part... when we were finished they dumped champagne on our heads, I happened to notice them pouring it on Landon before they got any on me (which is probably for the best since I don't know how good of a sport I would have been about it). We got to stay with the Fullmers for a week had a blast. Thanks for letting us squat for a week Di-izzle! We miss you already!

In other, more catch up news... things are going well for us. Landon is still selling in Vegas while I spend most of my time here in Idaho. He has been flying over to see me every two weeks so it has been bearable. We found an apartment that we like in Salt Lake that is on the East side and close to the school and plan on moving back at the beginning of August. I hope you are all having a great summer w/less wind than mine!

6 comments:

Jared and Sarah said...

Oh a hot air balloon ride...love it! I have always wanted to do that as well but Jared is a big ole chicken when it comes to anything not on the ground...so....probably will never do it.

However, I must say you look just beautiful in that first pic. Remember how I am going to come visit in August...WOO! I AM EXCITED!

Nat and Justin said...

Oh sure - make sure you hurry and update before leaving me a comment to update my crap. Hypocrite. =) Looks like you had fun! Nice job getting out of the champagne's way. Enjoy the rest of the week with Lando.

Anger said...

That's awesome!!! Way to dodge the champagne! You're hair was too dorbs to ruin.

Bree said...

How fun! I think it would be so cool to go in a hot air balloon...but I'm totally scared of heights! Hope Vegas is good to Landon and that everything works out with the apt. :)

Carly said...

I'm glad you guys have been able to see each other. I'm glad you found a cute apartment!!! Can't wait for you to move back!

Jen said...

Cute pictures! When are we going to float the river?