
There once was a girl named Che'
Who moved to Idaho and lounged all day
She read 12 great books
and gave up on her looks
and sent her sweet husband away.
She spent time with Carl and Cort
They learned to cook food of all sort
She messed with her Dad
and sometimes was sad
all while at the Crapo resort.
Che' spent every evening with Mom
competed for attention with facebook.com
She laughed and she cried
watched the babies with pride
and did a girl's hair for prom.
Now the summer is coming to close
Time to return to real life, I suppose
back to school and to work
pack my bags with a smirk
Wonder why I brought so many clothes?
Thanks so much for all the fun,
This summer will not be easily outdone
Reclaim your basement
Maybe find a replacement
and know that I love you a ton!




9 comments:
Oh Che'. How cute. You write a great poem. I have a few of those still from back in the day.
Remember how I'm gonna come see you? YAY! And why are those children that I remember as little babies so big looking?
Wow. Well I guess at least something worth-while has come out of those long hours of watching the crops grow from the deck. Very cute - I must say. =) Excited to get you back in the SLC though!
P.S. You just nominated yourself to come teach my 5th graders their poetry unit. Score!
wahooo! Love the poetry, you creative little thing.
I quite enjoyed this post:) You're so dang cute and creative!!!
ha ha. Che' you are amazing, but you already knew that, didn't you ;)
Your poem was pretty dang good and I am glad you enjoyed a fun summer with the fam.
Love you! Perfectly written poem, seems to express many fun memories!
haha Awesome poem Che!!
You are quite the little poet now aren't you?! Haha...you are cute! Its going to be sad to not see you anymore, but I guess we hardly saw eachother anyway lol! We can still be friends ;)
Post a Comment