Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sometimes life is awesome....

At risk of sounding like Tamn, (you know... Seriously so Blessed!) I had such an awesome life for a 10 day span there. I got to do so many fun things and see so many awesome places! I feel my writing abilities will not accurately portray and since "they" say a picture is worth a thousand words, how about 12 pictures?



Side note: This activity may or may not have been a lot funner if we were not snorkeling amidst a giant school of Jelly fish. Just sayin.....









Fun huh? Now it is back to real life. Although not really. I don't know anyone whose "real" life includes laying in their parent's basement with no job and no classes while hanging out with their neice and nephews, reading books, watching an entire season of Glee in a little over a week's time and just enjoying the simple company of their family. So.... back to that life.

12 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Tamn, I mean Che, it looks like you had a blast! Thanks for posting some pictures and making me really jealous that you got to go on vacation. So now that you're back in Idaho, when do you want to play?

Kim said...

oh my gosh. So JEALOUS!!! I need a serious vacation with the hubby...maybe someday. Maybe someday.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared and Sarah said...

I love, love, love Landon's face in the tea cup picture. Classic! Such glad that you had a fabulous time. And why are you so tan? Oh ya.. you were at the beach and what not..

Bree said...

Fun fun fun!!!!! Glad you had such a fabulous time!! :)

Hills said...

Looks like a fab time! Vactions are always Wonderful and yours sure looks wonderful! Just a little envious of the sunny weather you got to bask in!

Anger said...

I have 12,000 words to say right now!!! I'll have to settle for "Loved the Tamn reference and that teacup picture is hysterical. "

johnandjana said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I love to cruise! It is awesome.

Greg n Sara said...

YES What a fun life. Glad you are having an awesome summer. LOOKS like you had a blast. You, Cris and I need to get together. I'll be in Idaho all summer too!!

Kassie Crapo said...

Cruises are the best! They are so worth the money! I wish we could go again! It looks like you had a blast! Back to life...back to reality..haha.

McArthurs said...

OH my gosh, i'm so jealous. That looks so fun! And that picture of you and Landon in the sunset is sooo cute! Love it.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Your so dang cute :)