Friday, March 12, 2010

Speaking of romance...

I know this is late... but I just could not NOT post about this. For Valentine's day Landon planned a really ♥ romantic ♥ day in Park City followed by a nice dinner for two. As you can see by the pictures below... that never happened. We decided we would rather hang out at home and play Mario with Nat and Justin. What started out as a leisurely, no pressure situation quickly evolved into a burning need to conquer the entire game in one night...




We did in fact CONQUER the game in one night. We finally beat Bowser at 3:30 in the morning before turning in. Romantic? No. But I must say... this was one of my funnest Valentines ever. Thanks Cat Face. (will this post help save our friendship?)

3 comments:

Nat and Justin said...

I don't think I have ever laughed out loud so hard at a blog post as I just did this one! =) I forgot about these horrid pictures, and the one of the food is just ridiculously embarrassing! That is just sick! I think our friendship is now officially saved, thanks to you reminding me of the good memories we had that night. =) This Valentines will definitely go down as one of the funnest ever (and of course the one that I became a professional "bubbler")...good times.

Kim said...

ohhh my gosh. SO FUNNY!! I love all the food shots. Those spontaneous times are the best.

Anger said...

That's pretty much awesome and I'm a little bit proud right now. Way to go Che'