Saturday, March 6, 2010

3

I think Landon and I have finally gotten this anniversary thing figured out. We had such a good time celebrating number 3. We went shopping during the day, went to the melting pot for dinner and then stayed in the "Sun Valley Lodge" suite at the anniversary inn. ♥








Landon and I have developed a great tradition for our anniversary: every year we discuss what went great, what we could do better and then say one thing we are really going to work on for the following year. I know it sounds like a new year's resolution (you know, never happens) but it has been great for our marriage and has really made huge differences in the way that we relate to each other. I don't think I can adequately express how I feel about Landon or what he means to my life, but I will say that I ♥ being married. These last three years have completely changed me as a person. If I could sum my existence up in one word right now it would be content. I like where we are, I like where we are going and I am so in love with my husband. Here's to a fabulous fourth....

11 comments:

Hills said...

CONGRATS! you two are Super Freaking cute together!

Carlie said...

COngratulations. You 2 and the Anniversary Inn cracks me up. :) I love you both!

Greg n Sara said...

Happy 3rd anniversary to you guys!!! I love idea of talking about what when great and what you could approve on as a couple. Great Idea. Sounds like you two had a great anniversary!!

Buzz and Camille said...

Oh sounds fun! I'm adding you to my sidebar as we speak. Buzz likes to call our little improvement talks "companionship inventory". I think it's a mission thing, but it really does help!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Congrats!! Happy Anniversary you two are so cute sounds like you had LOTS of fun!

Bree said...

Happy Anniversary!! We went to the Melting Pot for our anniversary last summer--YUM!!! :)

johnandjana said...

Great idea to talk about whats good and what needs improvement. After 35 years I can say that I love John more now than I did when we were married for 3 years. Look what you get to look forward to. Yeah! Keep going out for your anniversary. That is very important. Have a good day!

Jared and Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats on 3 years! I can't even believe it has been that long....aw, you guys are cute.

Kim said...

Awwwww...so sweet! I love all the pics. You two really are the most perfect looking couple ever, no wonder you were hit up for "massage" videos in the celestial room before you were even married. So impressive. Also, I am confused by the 6th picture, what the heck is that??? Looking forward to seeing how year 4 goes for you too!!

Kim said...

I meant the massage video thing shortly after you were married. What was I thinking?? Still need an explanation on that picture, I have come back again and againto study it. Still nothing??

Jen said...

Congrats you guys! Looks like you had a blast. I like the idea of chatting about your relationship and what you will both do to improve.

Oh yes, and thanks for rescuing Mikey the other night.