Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Remember when I used to blog?

That's a legitimate question and one that I feel I should answer. I have two reasons for not keeping my blog updated.... 1)when I went private, people stopped looking at my blog ( Shame on you) 2)The last thing I want to do when I get home is come up with something creative to write about. All of this aside, I really do miss blogging and keeping an active digital journal of our lives. So... I am recommitting myself. I use to blog once a week, and I'm going to shoot for this goal again. I feel accomplished already. While life has been particularly monotonous this semester with clinicals and school, I was able to travel home for spring break and spend some time with my family. Here are a few of my favorite moments:



Have I mentioned that my family's awesome? And have I mentioned how funny/creative my blog is going to be in the next coming weeks? Trust me... you don't want to miss it (if I haven't already lost you).



13 comments:

Buzz and Camille said...

Che, I always check your blog so I'm super excited that you are posting more!!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

I too always check...I too need to recommit myself to blogging! I'm excited to see your weekly posts!

Mandi said...

Okay, three things:

1) your blog cracks me up and reminds me of the good ole days so I always check even though it is annoying to have to "log in"

2) Totally creeped out by your dad doing something that resembles a cheerleading move??? Did he get a new bathrobe? Does he have underwear on under it? Just checking!

3) Never thought this before but your mom looks just like MariAnn in this picture!

Oh and your hair is super cute!

Carlie said...

I check your blog! Haha I love our family too. You included. :)

Jared and Sarah said...

Love it! I'm so excited you are going to be blogging more. YAY! It makes me excited when you do. And long hair much to you too...What are ya trying to compete with me?

Jen said...

I haven't ever stopped checking your blog... Hooray for the update!! Love ya!

Kim said...

Me neither! I check all the time. I am going to be so relieved to see many more posts. That way, my checking won't be in vain! :)

Unknown said...

um hello!! I totally leave you comments, you don't ever come to mine! Seriously though, hope all is well!

johnandjana said...

Che, I always check, but I have been horrible lately also. We are so busy at work anymore and I'm too tired when I get home at night to check or to write my own. I too shall commit to doing better.

Poulsen Family said...

It's hard to keep up with blogging, but it's totally worth it when you have something to look back upon.

Unknown said...

woo hoo, shes back! I missed you!

Summer said...

I always manage to get a good chuckle when I read you blog. And the same thought crossed my mind as Mandi's. I hope your dad has something on under that bathrobe!

lisa said...

What is Judd doing on top of the pyramid. He is toooo old for moves like that!!