I can't believe I am saying this, but I only have one week left on the East Coast. Although this has been a difficult summer for the sales industry, it has been my favorite summer by far. We really have had the opportunity to see so many things while we have been out here. I thought I would post some pictures of our last group outing to the beach, I honestly could not get Landon out of the water, he loved it! We have met some really great people out here and we will miss them when we leave!




Landon fed that seagull a cheeto, it was hilarious. In other news, the visit from my family was so much fun! We traveled everywhere, all with three little ones in tow. The babies were such good sports, and we made some hilarious memories. After they left I couldn't even think about them for about 2 days because I would start missing them and tear up.

This is what the babies looked like in the back of my car, which just left the front seat for Kim, Jennifer and Cortney all to sit in. You might think I am exaggerating, but I am not. We drove all around Philly like that.


Thanks for coming to see me girls, it was ridiculously fun. Start saving your pennies for next summer!
11 comments:
Ah happy fun! And don't you look all cute towing around a baby...
By the way, I laughed at your comment you left on me blog.
Cute, dang cute. I am asking myself how in the world I am going to narrow down pictures to post? That will be a chore!!!
Looks like you have been having tons of fun! ps who is that hottie in the speedo! yummy!
dude the speedo is disgusting! I loved all of the pics which is why I stole them and posted them on my blog.
Love you Dodi.
Che, your comment cracked me up!!! You are seriously hilarious! You girls are all adorable, I'm glad you had such a blast! Can't wait for more pics!!! Good luck the rest of the summer!!
I have to say che you look pretty darn good with that baby sling. when you do have babies.. Your going to look like one pretty little mama
Oh the days when I could sport a bikini. Oh wait I never had those days, but dang girl you look hot. And I wish I could've seen you nerds all packed into that car. Hilarious, I bet you really turned some heads.
Those babies are adorable. Could I please point out the old man in the background of the pic of you and cort? ha ha. Awesome!
haha I loved your post on my blog...thank you it made my day! I'm sure I could run downtown to Pioneer Park and pick up one of them homeless people to hang out with you...I'm sure they'd love it! =) Just kidding OF COURSE I know someone! What day are you coming in? I'm assuming you're flying? If so, do you have a ride from the airport or can I do anything? Let me know missy - you have my numba! And we better get together! I'm excited to see your face!
Man oh Man! I feel like I blinked and three weeks passed without checking ANY blogs! Your adventure with the babes (literally) looks so fun! Glad you got to enjoy some family time. I've just been spending every waking moment staring at my baby, dreading work next week. :( Seriously though, I can't wait for you to meet her. You'll be mesmerized right along with me, I can't stop the looking!
Speedo man is gross! But you and Landino look great. Love your suit, Che'
Post a Comment