Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Travelin' Women

Once upon a time in a land far, far, away there were four cousins named Jennifer, Cortney, Kimberly and Che'Lyn. These were not ordinary girls, oh no... these were magically creative girls who coined themselves "The traveling women". They would rummage through the trunks of old clothes in their Grandmother's basement and spend the rest of the day wearing dresses, long johns and and old men's suits while referring to each other as Ed, Ned, Jed and Red. As the years passed, the activities evolved, but never the girls' desires for crazy and wild adventures. They made up stories to intrigued strangers about visiting from Hollywood, claimed their Grandmother was a black belt karate instructor who taught private lessons at the local laundromat, terrorized their Aunt Linda throughout the town of Logan clogging for strange men in the mall and pranking people from her home phone line. And in recent years... haunted Salt Lake City dressed as witches or over adoring Neil Diamond fanatics. Best part of this story? Guess who is coming to see me tomorrow?! Stay tuned for "The Traveling Women Take on the East Coast!"........

As an added bonus. Look who else is coming....

Not just one baby
Nope, not just two babies....

Three adorable babies! It's going to get a little crazy, but it's time we pass the torch to the next generation, might as well start them early! 

7 comments:

Kim said...

Dang we are funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited to come!!! Now, off to packing, ARgh!!

Anonymous said...

Have tons of fun!!! I'm sure you will :) And you moved... FUN!

johnandjana said...

Looks like you will have some crazy times. Can't wait to read all about it.

Buzz and Camille said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited too!! I didn't know you moved to Virginia. Are you loving it?

Anger said...

I am intrigued. Is this like sisterhood of the traveling pants? because I've never watched/read any of those movies/books. ha ha.

Bree said...

You're hilarious Che!! Can't wait to hear about and see pictures from the trip!!!

Jen said...

Hooray for the traveling women. So many memories....so many fun times. Thanks for letting us come and stay. How is the documentary coming?