Glad you made it home and alive!! Update us:)
Hey lady!! If I'm ever in the SLC I will look for your brown, cardboard box you have been living in. JK. Hey good luck at school tomorrow!!! WOO!!!
Let us know if you need a place to stay! I hope you find a place soon!
Can't wait to see you !
Glad you are back safe and sound. Good luck with school and getting settled.
SO glad you are back. We need to get together! If you need a place to stay we have an extra room! Love ya!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Glad you made it home and alive!! Update us:)
Hey lady!! If I'm ever in the SLC I will look for your brown, cardboard box you have been living in. JK. Hey good luck at school tomorrow!!! WOO!!!
Let us know if you need a place to stay! I hope you find a place soon!
Can't wait to see you !
Glad you are back safe and sound. Good luck with school and getting settled.
SO glad you are back. We need to get together! If you need a place to stay we have an extra room! Love ya!
Post a Comment