Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where in the world...

Is Che'Lyn Fullmer?! You can find her moving boxes, scanning equipment, packing up clothes, dishes, and other what nots.... while scheduling jobs and doing paperwork for two different offices because WE MOVED TO FAIRFAX VIRGINIA! 

8 comments:

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

wow! what an adventure! hope your having fun!

Jared and Sarah said...

WHA??!!! JK. Not to mention jumping out of airplanes at rodeos..how do you do it all?

Toni said...

What!?!?!? You two crazy kids...

Anonymous said...

What the heck! You don't even mention this to your parents? What, you afraid we'll want to come stay again and see Virginia?

Anger said...

Say WHA? ha ha.

Poulsen Family said...

Such a typical summer for security sales. Sorry about the move- no fun! At least you are on the downward slope of the summer.

johnandjana said...

Hey, looks like you are getting to see lots of different places. Christopher just went out and he will be at one place for a few days and then they will be moving. The adventures of summer sales. Good luck.

Bree said...

Holy cow!! I bet that's been just wonderful...packing and working for 2 offices right at the end of the summer...blah!!! But if anyone can deal with it--it's you (ok, so I act like I know you soooo well--haha! but I bet you do still have a smile on your face!) Hope it's working out well! Can't wait to hear! :)....uh-oh....what about Cort's visit to see you in Philly????