Celebrating the 4th of July in the birthplace of America was quite the experience! In the morning Annie and I went down to the Historic District to watch the parade and it was so much fun! All of the old wars, veterans and eras in history were represented in some way or another. There were a few countries in cultural outfits and marching bands in outrageous costumes. I was so glad that I got to see it!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy Birthday America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
HEY!! Looks like fun, what no movie of the fireworks this year? Should I be disappointed? Should I blow up?
Oh, that parade looks awesome!! I am jealous. You guys look like you are having such fun. Can't wait for my turn to see you within the month!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Looks like you had QUITE the 4th of July! It looks WAY fun!!
Wow, that sure beats the Ashton parade! How fun!
That parade has nothing on the Saint Anthony parade. Ha ha!! Just kidding....it looked amazing! So glad that you had a great time!!
That looks like a pretty awesome parade. That is cool that you got to go to it. I think you are having a lot of fun back there and that is good. Have a great summer!
CHE!!!! I meant to comment on this one already...oops! How awesome that you could spend the 4th in Philly--the parade looks like so much fun and the fireworks/concert too!
So we are just kickin along...I'm just fat and tired and ready to have this baby!! Sales is pretty good...not the best year, but still doing good. Luckily there's only one new wife to be friends with (our office is tiny and the other marrieds are our good friends) so that's good cuz she's cool...and not a "typical". wink. wink. How's it going for you guys? I bet you're so excited for Cort to come visit!!!
Ok, well this is a novel. Maybe you should hack on to Cort's facebook again so we can chat! ;) hahaha!!!
And p.s. you're adorable as always!
That is so amazing. 4th in Philly is patriotic to the max. lucky!
Post a Comment