Toni Englestead! Landon went to high school with Devin and Toni, and I have only met her a handful of times. It seems like I have known her forever though, because of the craziness of online journaling. Toni and Devin recently moved to Tonopah, Nevada and bought their first house (Congratulations!) So I thought for the giveaway I would get her a pretty clock to hang in it! Anyone who knows me knows that I have NINE clocks in my tiny apartment. Out of hand.Thanks for reading my blog over the last year, Toni. It has been great getting to know you through your writings! Please email me your address so I can send your prize! (chelyncc@aol.com)

Sorry to everyone who did not win! But fear not, I think I will be doing a giveaway again soon. It was fun! I love you all and have loved keeping up with your families and activities over the last year!




8 comments:
YaY! I love it, I love it! and it will go great in our new house! THANKS!
P.O. box 786 Tonopah NV, 89049
p.s. your so sweet.
Landon, call me @ 801-865-0530. Kristen and I are going to Cabo San Lucas at the end of summer (Sept) and want to ask you something. thanks!!
Ok...so this private thing is killing me! I for sure have not checked your blog in forever because I forget! I will remember now though. I am sad to have missed the give away!! but man, it looks like you are having fun out there in Philly. Can't wait to (hopefully) come! Halls misses you bad, and so do I!
Ah bummer. =) Oh well...still love you.
so glad you made it to Philly safe and sound. YOu will have loads of fun there this summer.
Uh...Che? I thought I made it clear I was supposed to win?!?!? HAHAHA! Just kidding! Glad things are going well in Philly...I've never been and would love to see all the sights!! Looks like you do have a fun group...they definitely don't break the mold...can I say that on here?? hahaha! :)
I am so sad I didn't enter. I have been trying to call you all day to tell you a pathetically funny story. I started calling at eight am and have decided you NEED A NEW PHONE! Anyways Bree and I also decided you need to buy bleach (you know what I mean) Love ya
Yeah you need some bleach! Sorry I had to comment, because I have been laughing about this all day. Hope you are enjoying your Philly time!
Post a Comment