I. Love. Swinging.


Seriously, there is such a free feeling about flying through the air unrestrained. I have found myself sneaking out to the kid's playground while Landon is gone and stealing some time on the swings. Haven't indulged your inner 3 year old for a while?.... Swing away!
8 comments:
Oh I know, right? It is AMAZING!
I love swinging too! I love swinging with my kids, but it's nice to swing in peace and quiet too. It clears your head. I think I'll head to the park today to do a little swinging!
How fun! I love to swing also, but it's been a long time since I did that.
Che' we are kindred hearts! i love to swing! it is such an AMAZING feeling! love you and miss you tons!
-chels
Swinging makes me soooooo sick. Hate it.
Swinging makes me soooooo sick. Hate it.
Why have my comments been publishing twice? I have no idea. Sorry.
How in the world can you do that???!!! Peys wants to swing every day and if I sit next to her my tummy ends up in my throat. I used to love it, what happened??
Post a Comment