Congratulations! I feel bad I have to find out that news on the blog. What happened to texting important family news? I love you and am so excited for you!!!
Oh man, Mari Ann! What happened to calling! She skips right to texting. Haha! Anyway, I LOVE that you got in!! I AM SO DANG PROUD!! I can't wait for you to be a little nursey and then on to a midwifey. You know I will be up visiting SLC as often as possible becuase I need to be around you!! YAY!!!!
Way to go! I know how nerve wrecking it can be waiting to find out; my sister was also waiting to see if she got into the nursing program at Weber, which she did. Better "live it up" this summer before you become SUPER busy!
I am so proud of you! You will be a great nurse and an even better midwife. I am so glad my children are much better than me, that's what all parent's hope for. I love you
27 comments:
CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so proud!
Congratulations! I feel bad I have to find out that news on the blog. What happened to texting important family news? I love you and am so excited for you!!!
Oh man, Mari Ann! What happened to calling! She skips right to texting. Haha! Anyway, I LOVE that you got in!! I AM SO DANG PROUD!! I can't wait for you to be a little nursey and then on to a midwifey. You know I will be up visiting SLC as often as possible becuase I need to be around you!! YAY!!!!
Holy COW! WOO WOO! Congrats! I'm SO happy for you! No more seeing your beautiful face on UVU's campus anymore!
Che, That is awesome. You will make a great nurse. When do you start?
Way to go! I know how nerve wrecking it can be waiting to find out; my sister was also waiting to see if she got into the nursing program at Weber, which she did. Better "live it up" this summer before you become SUPER busy!
I am so proud of you! You will be a great nurse and an even better midwife. I am so glad my children are much better than me, that's what all parent's hope for. I love you
Wow! What exciting news! I am so happy for you, what a huge relief for you! When do you leave for the summer?
Congratulations! That is so excititing, good for you!!!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you! And of course very proud.
YAY! YIPEE! Congrats Che! You deserve it!
That's awesome, Che!! Congrats!! :)
Che!!! CONGRATS!! That's awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
congrats che!
Hundreds cheaper! Seriously! And congrats on getting in to Nursing School! The offer still stands for lessons...
Woo Hoo!!!!! I'm so happy/excited for you! Congrats baba!
HA,HA, I GUESS I WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES WHO GOT A PHONE CALL.(IT'S A GOOD THING) A GREAT BIG
CONGRATS!!
LOVE YOU,
DiIzzle
NICE! That sounds way fun. Congrats and enjoy it. Good Luck with everything.
Congrats... Your hard worked has paid off
Yay Che! Congrats, that's so exciting. We're happy for you.
Congrats!
so cool! you deserve this!
I knew you would get in!! Great Job,
Congrats!! Good job I'm so happy for yoU!
That is so so AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
Post a Comment