Tonight is our last night in our little cottage in Happy Valley. We have spent the last week packing everything up and now we are sleeping on an air mattress in the middle of a deserted living room. I am really going to miss this house and this town. I absolutely love it here. Landon and I met here, got engaged here and have made our life here... I guess they say every time a door closes, another one opens. Unfortunately, that door is going to open in an apartment complex in downtown SLC. I am excited to start nursing school and begin this chapter of my life... but sometimes it is sad to look in the rearview mirror.
I am especially going to miss this pantry! What am I going to do with my ridiculous amounts of coupon-purchased groceries?!
Ta-Ta for now Provo....(oh ya, and in true summer sales fashion, we have changed selling locations, Philly here we come!)




5 comments:
Your house is really cute! Drive safe to Philly and have fun! I will miss our days by the pool! Hope you guys have fun and everything goes well for you!
Oh man this is compouding my grief for sure. I can't wait to see you today!
Oh so many memories... We'll miss you too little cottage on the tracks. :)
Good luck in Philly and have fun. Your little house was really cute and it will always be some of your best memories.
Aw, why did things work out not in our favor so we could be with you? Oh well, good luck in Philly and have fun.
Post a Comment