Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things Money Just Won't Buy

Yesterday when I was in my bedroom taking off my makeup for the night, Landon came in and threw a blanket over my head and told me he wanted to show me something. I was annoyed and told him to stop but he just kept ushering me into the living room. When I got in there he kept the blanket over my head and told me to stay there for one second. When he finally took the blanket off he had lit a candle and was playing our song. Then he asked me to dance with him! I just wanted to take a moment and say... I'm so thankful for things money can't buy. Including slow dancing in your living room....

11 comments:

Kim said...

Too cute. I always knew Landon was a peach. We will keep him.

Carlie said...

I think he wanted you to post it on the blog so everyone would say how cute he is. :) ha love you guys.

Mendy said...

That is so sweet love the hopeless romantics!!!!

cortney and neil said...

Oh Landy that is so cute. I remember one time Nic made me slow dance to the music in Edward's theatre. You know the cheesy stuff before the previews. It is one of my favorite memories though. Tell Landon I am impressed. Love you.

Hills said...

That is one of the cutest things i have heard in a while! What a great husband you have! Cherish it!

Andi and Cade said...

My kind of man! But not in that way.. I mean.. Oh gees I don't want to perpetuate the dreams! But I can't stop myself!! :) Love you guys.q

McArthurs said...

Ahh, you guys are so cute! Good work Landon.

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

I know this is gonna sound cheesy, but SOOO CUTE! You are one lucky girl to have a husband that is romantic. So cute! Good work Landon, keep it coming! :)

Kassie Crapo said...

Hi Che' this is Kassie Crapo, Shad's wife. It is good to hear from you and we are glad to see that your doing well :)

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

That is SO cute!! It is true the things money can't buy are PRICELESS!!

Unknown said...

So so cuute! I'm so glad you got someone so wonderul