8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
The Hills
Gossip Girl
90210
Greys Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Dr. Phil
Project Runway
Tabatha's Salon Takeover
and... The Office ( I know, that's 9... but I LOVE T.V.!)
8 Places I just Love to Eat at!:
Mill Hollow
Cafe' Rio
Olive Garden
Chris Madrids
In 'N Out
Taco Bell
Shirley's (it's a bakery with AMAZING cinnamon rolls)
Applebees
8 Things I am looking forward to:
This semester to be over
My nursing application to be finished
Our fall break trip!
Christmas
Neil Diamond concert
Witchapalooza
Having no zits someday! (Please?)
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Studies for my history and O-chem exams
......
Watched the Office
......
......
Wow, I'm boring
......
Cleaned the house.....
How tragic
Okay, I'm not going to tag anyone, because everyone will get tagged eventually. But... I tag everyone who doesn't!
So... last week, Landon entered a basketball tournament with his friends Casey, Chase and Daniel (not pictured) at UVU. He was super excited about it and it was really cute. When he came home from the tournament (I didn't go... I thought it would be like 4 hours and he would only play once, terrible wife award.) he was SO excited and told me that their team had won overall, "The champions". They won some T-shirts that they all insisted on wearing to school the next day.
I'm really glad that Landon has some friends from high school here in Provo. Casey is a staple at our house and frequently stops in for dinner or just to chat. We love him! So we went home for spud harvest this weekend. Unfortunately, they couldn't dig because it was so cold! But it was really good to see my family anyway!
Ha Ha! Look at the color of Landon's face. I should feel insecure about that, since Mason and Avery both weigh about 15 lbs apiece.
Here are the little ones in the bath after our sleepover. They are so sweet and I am ridiculously attached to them both. They make me laugh so much. We played multiple rounds of hide and go seek this trip. One of the nights I told them it was our last round and then we were going to bed. When we had finished that round Landon said, "Wait! I just thought of a great place to hide, can we play one more round?" It was really cute. Landon is going to be a great Dad.
Here's our very entertaining game of Balderdash. I'll tell you what, if you want to have a fun game... invite my Mom. Just don't let there be little kids around. You'll be answering questions for weeks! Landon and I took a drive up to Mesa Falls on Saturday afternoon. It was gorgeous but super cold! Mason was loving the snow and collected this little snow ball. He said he wanted to show it to "Grandma Suey". Unfortunately for us all... it melted in the car on the way home:)




8 comments:
hey thought I would let you guys know we are heading to rexburg on fri if you wanted to come!
Cute post Che. You guys are going to be such fun parents, so you better get movin on that. :) HAHA, (i hated when people said that to us.) Oh and good luck with the whole nursing application/getting accepted. I do not envy you having to go through that. You'll do great though i'm sure.
You crack me. i glad that you love the mosters so much so I can have a much needed break. Today we are playing farmer. Mason is currently wearing wranglers a baseball cap, and Nic's hard hat over that (just so it doesn't get dirty) I'm not exactly sure what we are going to farm yet though :( I am also still laughing about A.B.T.A. She is out of control. I bet she is sill randomly thinking about it, and getting that horrid laugh going. Oh what would we do without Ma.
A few things:
a. What is your mother wearing?!
b. I am super excited for Neil and Witchapalooza too
c. I should have called you yesterday. I was sitting at a ghetto laundry mat by your house and thought about it, but I figured you were at school.
d. Don't worry about squishing Landon. I am pretty sure I outweigh Devin now.
e. Is Rusty still in the Navy?
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Courtney's kids are getting. You two will make great parents!
Excuse me Kim,WHAT AM I WEARING? My Pj's of course!!!! It is game night. By the way I am a very good game player,except my children cheat and do not move my little man around the board. And the initials A.B.T.A. what do you all think it stands for? Don't ask me I was way OFF!
Loved the post! Sue Dawg, I like your pajamas. Don't worry what others have to say about them. Pretty sure I have know idea what ABTA stands for but I'll be asking you all tomorrow when I see you for Witchapalooza! HOORAY for girl's night. By the way, thanks Che for planning it. It'll be our warm-up for Neil. Speaking of which, can I borrow someone's Neil CD's so that I can load them on to my iPod and get myself prepared???
Che,
I love reading your blog, hilarious, and I love reading Kim's comments. (Do u remember me kim??)
"is rusty still in the navy!!! I am peeing my pants!!
Oh and I am sooo glad I am not the only person who watches Gossip Girl. I have to do so in secret. Wes makes fun of me!! But he said that is really what it is like on the upper east side. Apparently he has been there. Love it!!
Post a Comment