Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Whole Family Goes to Panguitch!




At the end of March Carlie went to Prom with a boy from Panguitch, which is where Landon is from. His name is Tug and he thinks Carlie hung the moon, then again... so would I if I was a strappin' young man! Carlie looked absolutely beautiful! My parents drove her all the way down and of course my Dad took the opportunity to bring down the Harleys and the fourwheelers. My parents stayed with Landon's parents and it was so much fun having both of our families together. We played alot of games and there was much screaming and laughing. (Mostly from Di-izzle) I couldn't help but think how soft my Dad has gotten in the last five years. He would never have hauled one of the older girls across the country for a dance. It's kind of sweet huh?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Tell Carlie she looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

that sure is a good looking truck in the backgroung of that pic.