Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Modern Day Pioneers

Well...we are moving to Texas! We are going for the record of "Most times moved in first years of marriage" and I can't lie... we are fierce competitors. We are going to join Vision's office in San Antonio and are feeling both a little nervous and excited for this new journey. Landon is stoked because the population there is 2/3 spanish. As for me... well, I guess it's my duty to be the supportive wife. Landon is leaving from here on Saturday morning and will drive straight there with the rest of the guys in our office. He has a 19 hour drive. I am going to be driving home to Idaho this weekend for Colby's graduation and then flying there next weekend. I will let you know how the voyage goes!



4 comments:

cortney and neil said...

i understand the whole moving game it sucks. you will love tx though. Can't wait to see you tomorrow love ya

Jen said...

Good luck with the move Che! Maybe we should have a little get together at grandma's or something while you're here for a short stay.

Andi and Cade said...

So sad we didn't get to spend the weekend together.. But at least we'll still get to see you!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

hey Che did you forget to stop in Utah snd see me. be afe in your travels. luv ya tons Mary