One day while floating down the river in good ol' St. Anthony, I was thinking about my daily schedule and had a startling realization. I Pinterest, I Facebook, I blog stalk, and I author two blogs... landonandche, and deargoobs. Doing the math in my head arose a startling figure. I was spending SO much time on this computer writing about the boys in my life, but not actually DOING things with the boys in my life.
So I got rid of Facebook, and I decided to devote my efforts to Hudson's blog (deargoobs) instead of this one. Don't get me wrong, this blog has had a GREAT run and I plan on printing it out for posterity's sake, but I wasn't always writing it for ME anymore. But instead for the 100 people who were allowed to read it. I can't say that I don't miss this blog, but I have found great rewards in spending less time on the internet. Mainly in this little man, who is growing like a weed by the way and absolutely ruling over every cell in my heart.
Until next time,




3 comments:
I will miss keeping up with you! You are doing amazing stuff in your life.
You Rock!
I was totally bummed when you quit facebook and didn't update this blog anymore so I'm so glad to see you are still doing well and enjoying your boys! While I miss seeing you I totally give you credit for setting priorities on things that matter the most. I still hope you update once in a while though :)
Post a Comment