Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back! I haven't been a complete stranger to the blogosphere because I have Hudson's cute little blog (deargoobs.blogspot), but lately I have been thinking that I miss journaling our activities and keeping up with everyone via our blogs. By the way, do people blog anymore or was this just a little fad I took part in for a while? Regardless, I'm happy to be back. Life is busy, life is great, but that's all for another day. For now, I'm happy as a bug in a rug being a mommy, a wife, a student and a labor and delivery nurse (in that order for the most part). So... pretty please put me back on your blog reel?

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Yay!!! I always found so much humor in your blog. I will tell you though, I think sadly that blogging is kind of a thing of the past. It's been replaced with Facebook, Instagram and others. There are only about three people on my reel who are still at it. I actually accidentally just clicked on your link, but I'm glad I did! Welcome back!!

Team Allen said...

Hellloo! Just found this little cute spot on the web. Plleease keep blogging. Ya know I actually think the blog phase really has died away, but let's be honest how much do u love reading about your life from a year or two ago! My blog will never die and I hope yours doesn't either because people like me want to keep in touch and read about everything your darling little fam is doing. Hope all is well! keep in touch, I admire all you can juggle!

Team Allen said...

Ps...and how does one look so cute while juggling?!